We have come up with a brilliant solution – the D7 11 Active! It has all the bells and whistles
of our fantastic inflatable SUP’s but is also designed for entry level windsurfing. The Inflatable Wind-SUP D7 11 Active board is ideal for persons and families looking for one easily transportable board that works great for both windsurfing and stand up paddling activities. The windsup inflatable aspect allows for a very compact SUP that requires little space for storage or transport. All our best materials and technologies are used to make this board lightweight and durable, to give you maximum pleasure from this board! And of course, if you want to SUP, the board works just fine without the sail (not included), too.
* HEYTrax Double Wall by German HEYtex – This technology is the most innovative technology to date, from the German manufacturer HEYtex. The innovation of this type of material is that it is a woven kind of weaving material, instead of knitted. Also, it is important to note that in this type of technology, the threads are weaved into the material at the stage of creating the material itself, rather than the separate process of tying the threads into the composite mesh, as is done in the previous Double-Wall Drop-Stitch technologies.
General Information and Warranty
|Construction||HEYTrax Double Wall 0,7mm (2200g/m2) + Double-layered Sidewalls – inner PVC layer 0,52mm (600g/m2)+ outer 1,1mm (1100g/m2) 3k Carbon layer|
|Lenght||11″ / 335 cm|
|Width||32” / 81 cm|
|Thickness||6” / 15 cm|
|Weight||9,6 kg / 21,16 lbs|
|Rider Weight (kg)||Up to 140 kg / 300 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.