Paddling is all about exploring and getting close to nature, and there’s no better board for that than the D7 12’6″ Discover. Want to discover long rivers or ocean coasts, the best for this will be D7 12’6″ Discover with all its latest materials and technologies. You can ride alone or with your kid on the front of the board, or you can carry camping gear with you, to stay and enjoy a beautiful night under the sky. D7 12’6” is very stable for riders up to 140kg’s.
* HEYTrax Double Wall by German HEYtex – This technology is the most innovative technology to date, from the German manufacturer HEYtex. The innovation of this type of material is that it is a woven kind of weaving material, instead of knitted. Also, it is important to note that in this type of technology, the threads are weaved into the material at the stage of creating the material itself, rather than the separate process of tying the threads into the composite mesh, as is done in the previous Double-Wall Drop-Stitch technologies.
General Information and Warranty
|Construction||HEYTrax Double Wall 0,7mm (2200g/m2) + Double-layered Sidewalls – inner PVC layer 0,52mm (600g/m2)+ outer 1,1mm (1100g/m2) 3k Carbon layer|
|Lenght||12’6″ / 384 cm|
|Width||30″ / 82 cm|
|Thickness||6″ / 15 cm|
|Weight||10.8 kg / 23,37 lbs|
|Rider Weight||Up to 140 kg / 300 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.