Racing SUPs is great fun and fantastic exercise. The big problem for most paddlers, though, is that race boards are long and heavy, which makes them difficult to transport and store. D7 12’6” Sport is long and narrow, which means it’s lightning-quick through the water, but at the same time it’s an inflatable, so it can be packed away for easy transport and storage. D7 12’6” Sport is very stable for riders up to 130kg’s. Be fast, be with D7 12’6” Sport!
* HEYTrax Double Wall by German HEYtex – This technology is the most innovative technology to date, from the German manufacturer HEYtex. The innovation of this type of material is that it is a woven kind of weaving material, instead of knitted. Also, it is important to note that in this type of technology, the threads are weaved into the material at the stage of creating the material itself, rather than the separate process of tying the threads into the composite mesh, as is done in the previous Double-Wall Drop-Stitch technologies.
|Construction||HEYTrax Double Wall 0,7mm (2200g/m2) + Double-layered Sidewalls – inner PVC layer 0,52mm (600g/m2)+ outer 1,1mm (1100g/m2) 3k Carbon layer|
|Lenght||12’6″ / 384 cm|
|Width||30” / 76 cm|
|Thickness||6” / 15 cm|
|Weight||10.4 kg / 23,37 lbs|
|Rider Weight (kg)||Up to 130 kg / 286 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.