Specially designed for women the D7 10’0” Style offers ease of use, performance, and fun for everyone! With ample width, the Style 10’0” is very stable for riders up to 90kg’s in flat water, river paddling, or surf. Enjoy a cruise in flat water, paddle with one of your kids on the front, or just enjoy knowing that you have a versatile board that anyone up to 90kg’s can find easy and enjoyable. A great board to share with friends!
* MSL type of Double-Wall Drop-stitch – involves fusing a second layer of PVC to the Double-Wall core at the raw material manufacturing stage.
General Information and Warranty
|Construction||Double-Wall 1,4mm (3250g/m2) + Double-layered sidewalls – inner layer 0,52mm (600g/m2) + outer layer 0,7mm (850g/m2)|
|Lenght||9’6″ / 305 cm|
|Width||31″ / 79 cm|
|Thickness||4.72″ / 12 cm|
|Weight||13.6 kg / 29,98 lbs|
|Rider Weight||Up to 90 kg / 200 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.