Our D7 9’6” Surf SUP are short with a wider nose and narrow tail it’s very maneuverable and perfect for big waves. Like every our D7Boards board, it’s extremely durable.
In one word it’s perfect travel surfSUP. Also, it can be used like an all-round board for lighter riders. The 9’6” Surf also has cargo tie-downs on the front for a dry bag and
2+1 US fin box flexible fins. And of course, our D7Boards high-performance 3 piece carbon paddle is included.
* MSL type of Double-Wall Drop-stitch – involves fusing a second layer of PVC to the Double-Wall core at the raw material manufacturing stage.
General Information and Warranty
|Construction||Double-Wall 1,4mm (3250g/m2) + Double-layered sidewalls – inner PVC layer 0,52mm (600g/m2) + outer layer 0,7mm (850g/m2)|
|Lenght||9’6″ / 292 cm|
|Width||31″ / 79 cm|
|Thickness||4.72″ / 12 cm|
|Weight||12.6 kg / 27,78 lbs|
|Rider Weight||Up to 80 kg / 180 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.