D7 10’6” Universal+ is the lightest board in this size range thanks to HYTEX material, it’s very durable and easy to carry, designed to float and glide easily on flat water,
and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shape so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are. A flat deck curve gives the rider confidence when paddling and the stability needed to cross the breaking waves. Great shapes that suit all riding styles in most conditions.
* HEYTrax Double Wall by German HEYtex – This technology is the most innovative technology to date, from the German manufacturer HEYtex. The innovation of this type of material is that it is a woven kind of weaving material, instead of knitted. Also, it is important to note that in this type of technology, the threads are weaved into the material at the stage of creating the material itself, rather than the separate process of tying the threads into the composite mesh, as is done in the previous Double-Wall Drop-Stitch technologies.
|Construction||HEYTrax Double Wall 0,7mm (2200g/m2) + Double-layered Sidewalls – inner PVC layer 0,52mm (600g/m2)+ outer 1,1mm (1100g/m2) 3k Carbon layer|
|Lenght||10’6″ / 323 cm|
|Width||32″ / 81 cm|
|Thickness||6″ / 15 cm|
|Weight||8.5 kg / 18,74 lbs|
|Rider Weight||Up to 120kg / 260 lbs|
|Carton Dimensions||930*580*320 mm|
- Carbon 3pc paddle, including paddle bag with zipper
- Wheeled travel bag with shoulder straps
- Repairing kit with special glue for PVC, 3 PVC patches, and valve key
- Dual action Bravo pump with pressure gauge
- US BOX 2+1 flex fins
It only takes a few minutes to inflate the board, and when pumped between 12 – 25 PSI, provides a high volume, stable platform that will glide well in flat water, and is also rigid enough to take in the surf.